Phone Kandelaki hacked and maliciously joke with her friends

Unidentified con artists hacked phone Kandelaki and sick joke on to friends. Tina Kandelaki "in hospital", she "no loyal refers to some journalists"-such replies received the subscribers from a man who was Assistant Kandelaki. Telephone scams, according to some sources, were from Ulyanovsk, Neva. 24. 
Tina eventually had no choice but to my blog to apologize to victims for the inaccurate News: "today I have hacked phone. Unknown without my knowledge has configured call forwarding with my numbers and answer calls on be half of the Assistant Tina Kandelaki. I hasten to inform you that it was the front man. My apologies to everyone who called me from 14:30 up to 17:00 hours today. I have no idea how my calls are redirected to an unknown from Ulyanovsk.