Barbara Belusconi and Alexandre Pato

The daughter of the president Milan and part-time board member of the club, Barbara Berlusconi, in an interview with Vanity Fair for the first time spoke abouthis relationship with Brazilian striker Rossoneri Alexandre Pato. Perhaps no one was expecting that the daughter of media tycoon and one of therichest people in Italy, a top manager and a representative of the intellectual elite, having behind him a higher philosophical education, dare to link their fate with a 21-year-old football player. 
"Our relationship is not like a sudden storm. If I was not in love with Pato, thensimply do not have the time spent with him. Believe me, I'll never go out to theunloved man. Alexandre -the type of person with whom I can make plans and share any kind of problem. Frankly, after the divorce, I was not ready for a new relationship, but fate gave me a new love. I decided to listen to your heart. So now I'm very happy. " 
Surely men and women who have a bad marriage, one thing in common. After tenyears of marriage, Berlusconi broke up with businessman Giorgio Valagutstsa, who became the father of her two children - Alessandro and Edoardo. 
"It was a very painful moment for both of us. We have tried to preserve our relationship. However, concerted efforts were not enough. We grew up with George. When we met, I was 16 years old, and he was - 22 years. Over time, our characters and ambitions have changed greatly. After ten years of living together we became more mature, but also more distant". 
But Pato's first marriage with a Brazilian model Stephanie Brito turned out unsuccessful and short-lived - Young ran in less than a year. Moreover, the now 24-year-old beauty blames the player failing to pay child support.
"This is a very delicate issue that has nothing to do with me. I prefer not to talk about it. Each of us in the past were important relationships. But now we learn toproperly look into the future. " Apparently, the six-year age difference does not bother love, and only adds to theharmony in their relationship. Barbara sees no problem in that it as a board member of Milan link love relationship with one of the leading players on the team. 
"I feel like a normal girl who is in love with a charming guy. Do not make the status of this problem. Is a satellite of my life have to be something special? To evaluate the choices which are guided by a woman using various criteria. However, I am not going to unquestioningly follow the criteria that are imposed on me by. If I made ​​a mistake, then I may have to correct it. "At the same time, Barbara is a practical leader and do not forget about their duties. Berlusconi has repeatedly stated that, Milan is no untouchable players.
"Each team player has his price, and Pato-not the exception. It is no different from other players, Milan - said the 27-year-old daughter of Italian Prime Minister.