Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio section for advertising jewelry Vivara

Alessandra Ambrosio, soon the second time become Mother keeps working during pregnancy. Moreover, the model is Alessandra full section and showed its tummy in advertising jewelry Vivara. 
"Nude photoshoot was successful! Pregnancy gave me a sense of self-confidence. I am proud of my body, able to give a new lease of life", - told the model. 
It is already known that Alessandra Ambrosio is waiting for the boy, as she stated in an interview with E! News: "I will be a boy! I'm so excited! "to remind that Alessandra and her boyfriend, businessman Jamie Mazur already have a daughter, Anna. "I already have a daughter, I know what to expect from the girls, so that the boy will amaze me again and again". "My fiance so thrilled. Now it appears the company! It will no longer be in a house full of girls!", - added Ambrosio. 
Decided to undress and pregnant Jessica Simpson: singer showed his stomach on the cover of Elle magazine. Future mother photographed American Carter Smith. Jessica has appeared on two covers of Elle Magazine: one of Simpson's seductive dress red decorations and Rodriguez Narciso is Van Cleef & Arpels, and on the other, dressed as Eve.