The daughter of Kate Moss criticized the mother because of the make-up

Daughter of Kate Moss, Lila Grace is 9 years old, but that does not prevent her to communicate with her mother on an equal footing. She often calls Kate, she look like and what kind of hair do. 
9-year-old girl who does not like her mother's beauty regime, particularly its opposition to the excessive use of cosmetics. "I always remove makeup at home, otherwise my daughter this notice, is 37-year-old model. 
The fact is that the girl has its own ideas about beauty. She enjoys wearing make-up, but at a minimum, preferring makeup nude. The Lila, according to Kate, very big uses only colourless lipstick or clear lip gloss.
Very often the daughter calls her mum as her look. "She likes" genuine "MOM-pure face without make-up and hair collected in the bunch" Moss Edition of The Sunday Times. 
To influence the tastes of his daughter, Kate decided to bring the girl to the manicure salon on the day of its birth, but whether the famous mother something change in the preferences of the daughter will be seen later when Lila is a little older. By the way, now Kate Moss has to make very bright makeup and cosmetics to the limit, because it is involved in the shoot the new Rimmel lipstick line. In addition, the model uses tools from sunburn as Tan, said Kate, it doesn't go. 
Once upon a time with me there, here is a case on the last Easter when I'm rested on the island 2 weeks Pèrot Kay. I so much zagorela that all podsmeivalis′ me upon my return. Look I'm really funny", - shared model.