48 year old Margarita Suhankina becomes a Mom

Soloist legendary band "mirage" Margarita Suhankina was preparing to become a Mom for the first time. Singer doesn't scare your own age-she was sure that right now is a good time for maternity. 
In a recent interview, 48-year-old Margarita Suhankina confessed that the soon-to-be Mom. However, pregnancy is not speech. It with its civil husband Andrei Litâginym wants to take the child from the orphanage.
"We are Andrûšej we are planning in the near future to take the child from the orphanage. I love children, and when I see abandoned kids, which left parents, my heart is torn. Therefore, some time ago my husband and I have taken this difficult decision for themselves. I now feel happy, but when in our House you'll hear children's laughter, will be completely happy ",-confessed Suhankina. 
And here's to register their relationship with Andrea singer does not plan to, even after they become parents. "We are afraid to frighten off their happiness. But I know that I can rely on Andrey always in difficult times, he always comes to the rescue, as, for example, in January of this year, when I ended up in the hospital and could forever remain paralysed cripple, "says Margaret. 
Suhankina underwent hip replacement surgery. Now she recovers quickly.