Madonna will release fragrance for men

Madonna - an extremely active woman. Singer, actress, and even a director, she recently released a fragrance Truth or Dare. However, inspired by his experience perfumer, she decided not to stop there: in the plans for a star to create a fragrance for men: "For a change it would be interesting to create a fragrance for men. In this I have, incidentally, supports her daughter, because she loves men's fragrances. She constantly uses the men's colognes - do not ask me why." 
More than that. Madonna already knows in which direction to move it. "In the men's scents I like musk, amber and woodsy notes. In general, I love the smell of whiskey to drink it, I can not, for me it's too hard, but the smell as much as I can. This long-term aging of whiskey ... He is an amazing flavor! So, I think we should try to create something like the smell" - shared the singer. 
Well, do not doubt that it will be very brutal flavor. I wonder what name he will choose Maj, named among the sexiest women singers, and who will act in the future of fragrance advertising campaign? However, the star tries not to make plans far and exact timing of the release of perfume for men does not call, "I would like very much to do in this area, but I have to calculate their strength: now I have the priority of a tour and then see".