Kim Kardashian loves pins

31-year-old star of the reality show Kim Kardashian feels beautiful only high heels or hinge pins. "I feel the sexiest on earth when the for photo sessions when I stacked hair and makeup," says the girl. – And I definitely need some heels to feel attractive, it's all because of my growth. I have the same little, in me just 157 centimetres growth! The heels I look better. Even if the photos you won't see my feet, I still shoes on the hinge pins, because they help me feel sexual. 
Kim also believes that the feeling of attraction comes from the inside. 
"I am not looking in the mirror," she adds. -I have an inner self-confidence. It is especially important for photo opportunities in underwear. It's always awkward, because around thousands of people that are light and organize footage. And you must apply yourself best.